Bath Depot Baths recently took on a new project of a bath remodel for the Davenport family, we replaced their old worn out shower with a new lifetime warrantied Acrylic wall system and new shower pan with Bronze Valves and Raised the Ceiling height to match the bathroom ceilings. Replacing old showers and baths are important and the Davenport family knew this which is why they gave Bath Depot a call to replace their old bath. Replacing an old bath or shower can save you money on your water bill and keep your house from suffering water damages. Old showers and baths may have breaches in their water proofing which could cause your house to sustain water damages, mold, and leaks.
Project Details On Bath Remodel
- Type of New Bath: New Walk In Shower Replacement
- Size of Shower: 44×70 Pan Size With 12×12 Shower Walls
- Removal of Old Tile Shower
- Removal of All Ceiling Area to Lift Ceiling
- Replace Old Pan With New White 44×70 Non Slip Shower Pan
- Installed Four New Ridgestone Color Shower Walls
- Installed New Bronze Valves and 4 Shelves and Lifted Ceiling.
- Full Clean Up and Project Approval from Homeowners Before Final Payment
“ I was so impressed with the quality and overall look of my new shower! The efficiency and speed the crew worked with was top notch and I will be recommending Bell Stone Baths to all my friends and family.”