Bath Depot Upstate, SC recently did a shower replacement in Anderson, SC. Our team had the pleasure of working with Mr. & Mrs. Ashmore, a client in Anderson, SC, who wanted to replace their old tub with a walk-in shower. After conducting some research online, the Ashmores quickly found our company and reached out to us for help.
We sent one of our expert technicians to provide them with an estimate, and after agreeing on a price, our installation team promptly arrived to begin the project. Our team removed the old bathtub and installed a brand new walk-in shower with milestone marble pattern walls, three shower shelves, a shower bench, a grab bar, and a glass shower door.
At Bath Depot Upstate, we understand that every client has unique needs and preferences when it comes to their bathroom. For the Ashmores, having a bathtub was no longer practical, and they were eager to replace it with a new sleek walk-in shower.
Our team of experienced professionals takes pride in providing personalized service to each and every client. From the initial consultation to the final installation, we work closely with our clients to understand their vision and ensure that their expectations are exceeded.
Shower Replacement In Anderson, SC Project Description:
- Type of Project: Shower replacement
- Removal of Existing Shower
- Replaced old bathtub and Installed New Walk-in shower
- Installation of New Shower with Milestone Marble Pattern Walls
- Installation of 3 Shower Shelves
- Installation of Shower Bench
- Installation of a Glass Shower Door
- Full Clean Up and Project Approval from Homeowners Before Final Payment
Key Project Features:
- Walk-In Shower with Milestone Marble Pattern Walls
- Three Shower Shelves
- Shower Bench
- Grab Bar
- Glass Shower Door
“We love everything about it, it’s easy to clean, very comfortable, and it looks good! The service has been great, very professional installation, seemed easy and everything was clean after the job was done.”